Shayne Ward French Source
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Shayne Ward French Source

Votre Première Source Française Sur Shayne Ward...

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

A few days off (9.10.07)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Mélanie
Admin
Mélanie

A few days off (9.10.07) Empty
MessageSujet: A few days off (9.10.07)   A few days off (9.10.07) EmptyVen 11 Jan - 14:38

Hi Guys,

Hows everyone doing?
I've got about two minutes before im needed again so i thought id get online and drop you all a quick note!
I've had a few days off since my single was released. It was great to catch-up with my family and friends for a few days. I also did some recording, just to finish off the final track on my album...the whole album sounds great and im really proud...it sounds fantastic!
I did a load of radio interviews yesterday for the 'Beat Bullying' campaign which i am fronting this year. It's a really important issue and i want to help raise the awareness levels across the UK.
I was up at 3:45am this morning to travel to the airport to catch a flight, i always find it really strange getting up when it's night-time outside! Im now on a huge cruise-liner going around the Med doing filming with GMTV. Some of the places we're visiting are fascinating and im so excited about this as it really is a great trip.
I'll be back in the UK just before my birthday so i can get home to see my family and friends.

Anyway, i'll be dropping another note soon to see how you all are and let you know what im upto! Thanks again to all of you for your amazing support and keeping my single in the top 3 in this weeks charts...you are simply amazing.

Love
Shayne x
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.shayne-ward.com
Pauline
Admin
Pauline

A few days off (9.10.07) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: A few days off (9.10.07)   A few days off (9.10.07) EmptyVen 11 Jan - 17:57

Traduction du message de Shayne (Je ne suis pas bilingue j'ai fait de mon mieux pour le traduire):

" En cour de traduction "
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://shayneward-french.forumpro.fr

A few days off (9.10.07)
Page 1 sur 1