Shayne Ward French Source
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Shayne Ward French Source

Votre Première Source Française Sur Shayne Ward...

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

SonyBMG (26.10.07)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Mélanie
Admin
Mélanie

SonyBMG (26.10.07) Empty
MessageSujet: SonyBMG (26.10.07)   SonyBMG (26.10.07) EmptyVen 11 Jan - 14:39

Hi Guys,

Hows everything going? Hope all's well.

Im in at SonyBMG today doing loads of International interviews for Asia ahead of my planned trip and online interviews. I've also met a few of my fans here which was great to have a chat with them, play them some tracks and here what people are thinking...and im pleased to say it was all great feedback! I cant wait for you guys to hear my new album, it sounds fantastic! We will start to put out sections of the tracks shortly so you can hear what its sounding like to give you a taster!

Whilst i've been in SonyBMG i thought it was a perfect opportunity to come on here and update you on whats been going on.

The single cover for 'Breathless' is now confirmed so you will see that shortly. What do you think to the album cover? That was taken during the party set-up in L.A. I've also just heard the dance mix for 'Breathless' which is very cool and we'll be getting that out across the UK to all the clubs so hopefully you'll hear it shortly when you're on a night out!!

This weekend i've been invited as a guest of Manchester United to the match against Middlesbrough which i can't wait for. It will be great to go back to Manchester for the weekend but also cant wait to watch United at home! Sunday i'm flying to Dublin for a gig and then back to London on Monday.

Also, we are currently finalising the creative for the videoshoot so as soon as i have more information i'll let you know!

Let me know your thoughts on Breathless aswell, im really excited about it. It's such a great song.

Speak soon

Shayne x
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.shayne-ward.com
Pauline
Admin
Pauline

SonyBMG (26.10.07) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SonyBMG (26.10.07)   SonyBMG (26.10.07) EmptyVen 11 Jan - 17:58

Traduction du message de Shayne (Je ne suis pas bilingue j'ai fait de mon mieux pour le traduire):

" En cour de traduction "
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://shayneward-french.forumpro.fr

SonyBMG (26.10.07)
Page 1 sur 1