Shayne Ward French Source
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Shayne Ward French Source

Votre Première Source Française Sur Shayne Ward...

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

My latest news (20.11.07)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Mélanie
Admin
Mélanie

My latest news (20.11.07) Empty
MessageSujet: My latest news (20.11.07)   My latest news (20.11.07) EmptyVen 11 Jan - 14:43

Hi guys,

This last week has been really busy. Regional radio promo took me all over the country seeing new places and meeting new people - which I always enjoy.

It was great to finally unveil the Breathless video here on the site and I hope you all like it. Thanks to everyone who sent in fantastic video ideas to Youtube - which you can see here.

They were amazing and I loved watching every one. It was really tough picking a winner, but I decided on Jodie Strong’s entry, which was based on The Sims computer game. It must have taken you ages to do Jodie, but it was brilliant. Your video will be on my official Bebo page for a whole week and I’ll also pop a load of cool stuff in a special goodie bag for you.

It’s amazing to have my second single in the shops now and my album on its way next week. It’s been a long time coming, but also feels like it’s gone really quickly. I can’t wait for you to hear all the new songs and you must let me know what you think on my message board.

Tonight I’m in Belfast switching on the Christmas lights, so see you there is you come down. I’ve been to a few towns so far this month switching on lights and it’s always such a great feeling seeing all those excited faces as the lights come on. I can’t believe it’s only five weeks until the big day! I’ll need to start my Christmas shopping before it’s too late!

Anyway, I hope you’re all well and aren’t letting this horrid weather get you down!

See you next time.

Love Shayne xx
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.shayne-ward.com
Pauline
Admin
Pauline

My latest news (20.11.07) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: My latest news (20.11.07)   My latest news (20.11.07) EmptyVen 11 Jan - 17:58

Traduction du message de Shayne (Je ne suis pas bilingue j'ai fait de mon mieux pour le traduire):

" En cour de traduction "
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://shayneward-french.forumpro.fr

My latest news (20.11.07)
Page 1 sur 1