Shayne Ward French Source
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Shayne Ward French Source

Votre Première Source Française Sur Shayne Ward...

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Hey Guys! (23.08.07)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Mélanie
Admin
Mélanie

Hey Guys! (23.08.07) Empty
MessageSujet: Hey Guys! (23.08.07)   Hey Guys! (23.08.07) EmptyVen 11 Jan - 14:26

Whilst i've got a couple of hours downtime before travelling to Brighton i thought id post a quick message to say hi to you all and to let you know that this week so far has been really good fun on the road for the regional promotion. It's been great to get back into all of the radio stations to do the interviews and also hear 'No U Hang Up' on the radio. The support has been fantastic and the stations are really getting behind the song.

I was on Nickelodeon earlier for a live interview on 'Slime Across The UK' (a big childrens show, was really good fun!!!) and i also did a pre-recorded performance of 'No U Hang Up' which goes out on Friday 24th August.

Anyway, drop me a message to let me know your thoughts...you know i always like to hear what you think!

Love
Shayne x
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.shayne-ward.com
Pauline
Admin
Pauline

Hey Guys! (23.08.07) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hey Guys! (23.08.07)   Hey Guys! (23.08.07) EmptyVen 11 Jan - 17:54

Traduction du message de Shayne (Je ne suis pas bilingue j'ai fait de mon mieux pour le traduire):

" En cour de traduction "
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://shayneward-french.forumpro.fr

Hey Guys! (23.08.07)
Page 1 sur 1