Shayne Ward French Source
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Shayne Ward French Source

Votre Première Source Française Sur Shayne Ward...

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Signings (26.09.07)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Mélanie
Admin
Mélanie

Signings (26.09.07) Empty
MessageSujet: Signings (26.09.07)   Signings (26.09.07) EmptyVen 11 Jan - 14:32

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to drop you a message to say thank you so much to every single one of you that came down to my signings on Monday in Manchester, Liverpool and Leeds. It was great to see so many of you and I really enjoyed the day! It's such a fantastic feeling that my new single is released! I got back to London late Monday night and performed on Loose Women yesterday. I really enjoyed it and the ladies are always good fun!

I want to let you all in on something which hasn't been announced yet...This Saturday I'm going to be doing a signing at HMV Belfast, Donegall Arcade. I'll be signing copies of my brand new single from 9am to 11am. I haven't done a signing there before and every time I have been to Northern Ireland the welcome I've received from my fans has been amazing so I want to see all of you in person on Saturday!

Anyway, the website team will follow up with any other information! I've got a busy few days ahead! Thanks again for all of your support, you guys are amazing!

Lots of Love

Shayne

x
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.shayne-ward.com
Pauline
Admin
Pauline

Signings (26.09.07) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Signings (26.09.07)   Signings (26.09.07) EmptyVen 11 Jan - 17:56

Traduction du message de Shayne (Je ne suis pas bilingue j'ai fait de mon mieux pour le traduire):

" En cour de traduction "
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://shayneward-french.forumpro.fr

Signings (26.09.07)
Page 1 sur 1